Glenn's vintage class bonanza build

Sorry, can't help with the video. I took my video with my cell phone and uploaded it to utube. That took me half a day.:laugh::laugh: Then YOOP put it on the web site for me.:laugh:

am going to sing up for youtube and post them there . and see if i can figure it out how to get them hear . and thank you for the complements ever ones bikes look so fantastic this year it well be hard to chose ,,,,but i do like the lady TACO :thumbsup: I THINK SHE DID A GREAT JOB

superb work glenn.:thumbsup: pm me the title of your youtube vid after you upload them.i will find them and post for ya.you need to make sure they are public or unlisted.you can edit them to do that.if it is private only you will be able to see them.pm me if you need help

am going to sing up for youtube and post them there . and see if i can figure it out how to get them hear . and thank you for the complements ever ones bikes look so fantastic this year it well be hard to chose ,,,,but i do like the lady TACO :thumbsup: I THINK SHE DID A GREAT JOB
Thank you for the kind words Glenn. You are the best:thumbsup::thumbsup:

buckeye

10 lbs??? That bike don't look heavy.:laugh:

Super cool Glenn. Or should I say, Master Builder Glenn.
You have two of the finest bikes in the buildoff. Amazing work Glenn. Simply amazing.:thumbsup:

i thank you it was sunny today !!!!!! and i had a ideal ! now i have not been on a minibike since i was 16 years old ,,these 2 bikes are the first 2 to be started . all my other bikes have never had a drop of gas put in them. so these is a BIG step for me to start 2 of them in a week . so i thought i may as well go for a ride today have fun watching my big --s having a great time . THANK YOU OldMiniBikes. i was 12 again today:thumbsup:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFLmbBPkUao