Glenn's vintage class Duster build

my head light came in yesterday . got the controls on yesterday,, and i worked on the clutch cover i wore kk. out on the measurements on the phone ,, the phone company cut us off!!!!!!!:shrug::rolleyes:but i hope to have it finished this week end if it turns out ok i post it .

buckeye

Glenn, that looks like a factory bike. You sir are amazing.
Trophy for vintage class will need a shelf in your garage.
Outstanding restoration. Just amazing.:thumbsup:

That aint no steenkin' workshop. Back room at the Smithsonian I think. Your work is awesome to say the least Glenn....Spooker

TODAY i g ot the clutch cover finished up and on the bike not supper happy with it but it not to bad. thanks for all the nice complements.
makes a old man feel good . got to take off tomorrow my bride and i made it another year ,,,THATs
29 i think she going to keep me ,,,,,,,,,,thank you gerry (kk):thumbsup:

neck i keep them covered when not working on them it keeps a lot of dust and grime off when am doing other things in the shop. i just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to MARKG for all his help with the kool peace for the duster it just got hear today i cant unveil it just yet but it going to be just what this bike needs :thumbsup:

this is what markg and i was working on. he had 3 housing for the kick starters and with the nos.
parts i uncovered in a box of parts i had we came up with 2 working hager kick starters ,,,thanks again MARK. am still working on the power supply for the lights. and am going to add a fuel pump ,,,i cant stand how the fuel line just hangs there.

its coming along. i thank you for the compliments. i thinking of not using any decals on it at all. ok am going to bed old man cant last as long as he used to :thumbsup: