Go-Devil

Just picked up a Go-Devil. I will post pictures soon. I was wondering if a guy can still get the sticker on the fork. Or can someone post a picture of one so I may be able to make one. The seat is black sides and a white top, is that original to the bike. The sticker on the gas tank is there, but all words are gone. Again does anyone know what it states or have a picture of it. And last but not least, what is the fuel miixture raito. Thanks John

The silver badge on fork, has the year and manufacture info on it. I have one on bike thats not bad. i can take pic. for you sometime. Mine are put away in shed for winter, so i dont know when.

The only original seats ive seen are white with logo at rear and red sides and bottom. The stock seat also has a curve in wood at front.

The logo on tank just says 20/1 mixture. Mine run great at 32/1 with todays oils. No plug fouling and plenty oil to that old motor.

I have some good seat pictures, and i think the gas logo on my computer now. if you p.m i be happy to send them to you. i also have the old brochure photos i can send you i never figured out how to post photos here from my i pad......:devil2: