Go-Ped engine fuel-oil mix brands?

We are putting the Go-Ped back on the road! The new Chung Yang R230 Taiwan-built engine runs 25:1 gas:eek:il. Which brand and product should we purchase to run this crowd pleaser machine? It will get it’s own, new, heavily labeled gas can.
We run Opti-2 and Rec 90 with Sea Foam in all our two cycle engines, but they are either 50:1 or 40:1.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Clown Mechanic

We are putting the Go-Ped back on the road! The new Chung Yang R230 Taiwan-built engine runs 25:1 gas:eek:il. Which brand and product should we purchase to run this crowd pleaser machine? It will get it’s own, new, heavily labeled gas can.
We run Opti-2 and Rec 90 with Sea Foam in all our two cycle engines, but they are either 50:1 or 40:1.
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Clown Mechanic
I went with Echo brand Red Armor

I've been running the Walmart Blue bottle 2-Stroke oil for decades in my bikes and yard machines. I run 25:1 and Never had any problems what so ever.
Little smoke and no ash.

I've been running the Walmart Blue bottle 2-Stroke oil for decades in my bikes and yard machines. I run 25:1 and Never had any problems what so ever.
Little smoke and no ash.
Thanks. This little two stroke is smaller than a half gallon ice cream container. I’ll look around for the Walmart Blue.