Golden Pinto question

Hello all. I was hoping someone may be knowledgeable about the Foremost Golden Pinto minibikes. Just picked up this fixer upper. Attached is a pic of my rear axle mount. It is just inside the rear loop. Everything looks factory and untouched. Problem is every other Golden Pinto I see has rear axle mounts that extend to the rear of the frame loop, not inside the frame loop like mine. I know both Bird and Arco built these but can anybody explain this? Thank you.

Attachments

Biffmini

Hello all. I was hoping someone may be knowledgeable about the Foremost Golden Pinto minibikes. Just picked up this fixer upper. Attached is a pic of my rear axle mount. It is just inside the rear loop. Everything looks factory and untouched. Problem is every other Golden Pinto I see has rear axle mounts that extend to the rear of the frame loop, not inside the frame loop like mine. I know both Bird and Arco built these but can anybody explain this? Thank you.
You have a early model. Before axle tabs were moved too rear.....

I'm restoring the same model as you have. under the chain cover does it still has the disc brakes attached if so can you post a picture of that thank you. And do you know what the tap is for
If it still has the disk brakes still attached to the bike can you post a picture of that thank you. Do you know what the tap is by the shock mounting hole on the side with the disk brakes mount?

I'm restoring the same model as you have. under the chain cover does it still has the disc brakes attached if so can you post a picture of that thank you. And do you know what the tap is for

If it still has the disk brakes still attached to the bike can you post a picture of that thank you. Do you know what the tap is by the shock mounting hole on the side with the disk brakes mount?
Not sure which hole you are referring to. Can you send pic? Also, my disc brake is missing as well. I might just go with a clutch brake until someday I find the rear disc.