Golden Pinto seat dimensions

Any of you guys have a Golden Pinto that you are working on? I need to get some dimensions of the seat so I can fab something up out of some 1/8" plate and some plywood. I travel up to Easton, Pa. Often to visit my in-laws.

Hambone

Side note......anybody working on a G. Pinto or an El Tigre who can give me dimensions of the rear seat mounting bracket that the shocks attach to?

Nice...... What I need are some dimensions of the seat base and rear mount for the seat that connects to the shocks. Many thanks trinik
I have had my Pinto since childhood. Im measuring 16 inches long by 7 inches wide although my seat base is pretty rough. the shock bracket is 6 inches inside width. im getting ready to do a 2nd resto on mine. I hope this helps.

I have had my Pinto since childhood. Im measuring 16 inches long by 7 inches wide although my seat base is pretty rough. the shock bracket is 6 inches inside width. im getting ready to do a 2nd resto on mine. I hope this helps.
Many thanks slim67. Since the shock bracket is U shaped, what are the length of the wings / returns? I need to fab up one of these out of some 1/8" steel.

Many thanks slim67. Since the shock bracket is U shaped, what are the length of the wings / returns? I need to fab up one of these out of some 1/8" steel.
I will get that for you when I get home today. I was thinking I should have been more specific with that piece on measurements after I posted that.:doah:

trinik7597

hey hambone thats what i come up with too 16 long 7wide first bracket for frame mounts 1 3/4 inches back fromfront of seat second bracket for shocks mounts 13 1/2 inches back from front of seat front leg comes down 1 5/8ths from seat base rear leg comes down 2 1/2 inches from seat base :thumbsup:hope this helps

I will get that for you when I get home today. I was thinking I should have been more specific with that piece on measurements after I posted that.:doah:
For the rear shock to seat bracket, Im getting 1/8th thick by 1-1/4 wide by 6-1/2 long outside to outside. The ears are bent to 13/16 to 7/8. I would get a piece 1-1/4 by 10-12 long and go from there. good luck and let me know what else i can do .

For the rear shock to seat bracket, Im getting 1/8th thick by 1-1/4 wide by 6-1/2 long outside to outside. The ears are bent to 13/16 to 7/8. I would get a piece 1-1/4 by 10-12 long and go from there. good luck and let me know what else i can do .
hey hambone thats what i come up with too 16 long 7wide first bracket for frame mounts 1 3/4 inches back fromfront of seat second bracket for shocks mounts 13 1/2 inches back from front of seat front leg comes down 1 5/8ths from seat base rear leg comes down 2 1/2 inches from seat base :thumbsup:hope this helps
Many thanks!!!! Some good info that gives me a great starting point for some fabrication