"Goliath" Mini Tank - Jeep2003 MT2W 2014

:laugh: Glad you all like it ! Its good to know iv got plenty of spectators :thumbsup: The test drive was kind of a failure but I did make it across the yard. Then a track jumped the rollers and things went crunch. I didnt expect that to be a problem and im not sure what im going to do about it. Probrobly have to add some guides maybe :shrug: not sure yet. More work to do :grind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGeWc7rcD_o&feature=youtu.be
Dats sick man !!! Dig it !!!!!!

Well hopefully not completely stationary :laugh: no big plans for it just romp around my property occasionally and maybe take it to a few car shows and cruise-ins.
Im almost done with the mods I wanted to do. I might take it a step farther and add even more guides on the tracks before my next test run im not sure yet. I bolted on the hood and it looks good. With any luck it'll look like something again by the end of the month

Still working away a little at a time on the tank . Iv got the front axle supports done and the wheels aligned and the guides in place. Also put in half of the engine shield and the hood on. I added some tie downs on the hood for some decoration. Now im working on the seat. Decided on black heat pleated vinal rather than tan canvas. seems like the right choice and the horizontal lines match the hood and cleats on the tracks so it ties in nicely. I could put the tracks on and give it another test run at this point but im not sure I want to chance it. I might add more guides first. But ill atleast get it together and a minor test drive and some nice pics out in the sun by the deadline. :thumbsup:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Epic build....I am soooo digging this as I have wanted to pick up an "AgriCat" for a while now, ever since I saw one at the Oregon Steam Up meet but you just went and built your own!!!

Thanks ! yeah im too cheap to buy things like that so I make my own :laugh:
Seat is done and I painted Goliath on the back. Also Iv got one of the tracks on and ready for another test drive. I think it should be better now fiddleing with the wheel alignment and the guides on the tracks I think solved the problem. The track guides were a little too vertical and some were staggered a little so they would catch on the wheels. So i bent them a little and that should help them not get bound up. The next few days ill be working on the other side then do another test run.

Took it out for a short run today. One of the old crappy belts i used on the steering broke so i didnt get far. And on the other side i noticed the brake pulley is getting stripped off from its aluminum hub. So that 7" pulley i found in my shed was crap. gonna have to take it apart again to change that. The tracks seemed to work better but i was going slow so who knows. I got far enough to take some pics anyway :thumbsup: and its much nicer to drive with a seat :laugh: