"Goliath" Mini Tank - Jeep2003 MT2W 2014

I really like the font you used, the placement and size was a good choice!!! And it sounds like you need some good old steel hubs in there instead of the aluminum ones! Eh?
Thanks It came out just as I imagined. Yeah its just the one side thats aluminum. Im probrobly just going to weld a steel hub onto the pully I have. that way i wont have to mess around trying to find the one i want. I got the belt replaced on the right side. Just not much time or room in the garage to pull the left side apart at the moment

Cars going down the road must be tripping.....unless they are close neighbors that know you Bryan!! :laugh: Glad you got the bugs worked out!! :thumbsup:

thanks guys the tank is working really good now. i rode around the house a few times and ran over some stuff. ill get another video when i see something cool to run over :laugh: Now I can work on mounting the battery and do the console. I want to run a volt and hour meter and for the switches i really only need an ignition switch and light switch. Im formulating a plan for the gatling gun . I really want to build a custom trailer for it to take it to the car shows but i dont have a suitable axle to use so thatll have to wait I suppose

Beautiful. Just beautiful. If you build a matching trailer, it will be so far over the top Jesus won't be able to find you with a telescope. It would be priceless.

Doc

Haha thats pretty high praise I must say :laugh:
I weighed the tank today and its just under 600 lbs.
Heres the hitch i want to use on the trailer. Its a Walter Winterhoff brand with german writing on the tag. Pretty cool old thing. Bolts onto a round pipe :thumbsup:

Still no trailer yet but I did finish up the console. Got an ammeter and hour meter light switch and light, ignition switch and throttle. i also changed the fuel pump the old one was leaking and resealed the fittings at the carb because they were leaking too when it was under pressure. Starts and runs real nice :thumbsup: I forgot to take the camera out of sepia mode for the console pic but you get the point :laugh: Next thing I want to do is make brackets in one of the side boxes for all the various tools I want to carry.

Im working on the tool box in the side pod now. I put the oil can and grease gun on the door and the rest will be nicely organized on a roll out tray with a vertical wall in the back. Its pretty cool Ill get some pics soon. Also seems to loose its fuel over time. probrobly one of the connections at the pump but its under the console so ill have to remove it to get that fixed.

Ok so heres what iv got so far. The drawer is on regular drawer slides so it slides in and out and can be removed easily. Got the wrenches on there and the jack holder figured out. I had a bigger grease gun in the door but with the drawer it didnt fit anymore luckily i had a nice smaller one fit right in the old holder and works perfect. I am going to put either a flashlight bracket or the screwdrivers on the door. Still need to add channel locks, jack handle and the winch handle to the tray. Theres not much room to work with so hopefully I dont think of anything else to add. I know i wont be needing a tire chuck :laugh: