"Goliath" Mini Tank - Jeep2003 MT2W 2014

I like how you just ran over the stuff in the garage to get out....awesome..:thumbsup:
That was pretty awesome.:laugh:

Regardless of the track coming off, you have a valid completion video of this thing running and performing like you designed it to. Just like the old videos of the "Spruce Goose", the point is it works. Amazing work! :thumbsup:

That was pretty awesome.:laugh:

Regardless of the track coming off, you have a valid completion video of this thing running and performing like you designed it to. Just like the old videos of the "Spruce Goose", the point is it works. Amazing work! :thumbsup:
yeah no clown costume for me :laugh: Im sure ill have it going again shortly . not giving up yet :thumbsup:

Im working on moving the drive axle bearings out farther to the drive cog wheels to give them more support. the 3/4 axles were bending a bit when the tracks came off. I know im just transfering the weak point to somewhere else but thats how it goes. I could make the rear axle spring loaded if I have to. Im making guides between the roller sets to give the guides on the tracks more support as its turning. I think thatll help alot to keep the wheels from rolling over the track guides as its turning. If there were more than 4 wheels or more guides on the tracks it would have the same effect. I may add a spring loaded guide mechanism in front of the front roller but ill see how it looks with just the lower guides first. I havnt had much time to work on it with all the neighbors bringing over their stuff for a spring tune up. But its a good plan and ill get more pics when I get something done.

Big Thanks to whoever updated my Supporting membership! I will pass on the good deed when I can. Much appreciated! Kinda hurt having the benefits slashed :thumbsup::thumbsup:

delray

when you got almost 14,000 clicks on your project build as of today...

i didn't do it.:no: but i think you got it coming..........:thumbsup:

Nobody does it like you Jeep. Sounds like a little OldMiniBikes karma coming around. Hurry and get the bugs out of this thing. I want to see you driving over power wheels or something. Nah not really but you could if you had to I bet.

Just give us what we all want to see.... RUN OVER AND DESTROY SOMETHING!!
at the moment it seems only fit to destroy itself :laugh:
Iv got half the guides done today. I think itll help alot but theres only 1 way to find out. Also the wheels on the rear axle were wider than the rest of the wheels so the track guides barely squeezed in. I cut a bit of width out of them and made sure all the wheels are nicely in line. Its a good step twords making this thing work.

I don't think anyone here doubts that you'll have this thing working the way you want it to. You have some SKILLS man:laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Doc