Got a new electric Go Kart ''winter'' project idea rolling around in my head.

:cool::scooter::cool::p WOW! That this is gorgeous all out in the sun in all it's glory WOW ! I wanna go for a ZOOM-ZOOM may I be your Test Dummy? lol

Awesome looking Kart Sir.

No hope of ever gettin out of the Rabbit Hole ! EDIT: Or seeing the light of day again!

I74

My long time Buddy Taylor came over this eve. & I let him try out the Kart.
He's the one that used to race Karts around 20 years ago, with ''now'' NASCAR driver Landon Cassill.

We put on about 9 miles, with me riding the elect. Mini.

Him weighing 30+ lbs. less than me,, he frigg'n ''flew'' in it, & had a blast ! :cool:
100_6804.JPG

My long time Buddy Taylor came over this eve. & I let him try out the Kart.
He's the one that used to race Karts around 20 years ago, with ''now'' NASCAR driver Landon Cassill.

We put on about 9 miles, with me riding the elect. Mini.

Him weighing 30+ lbs. less than me,, he frigg'n ''flew'' in it, & had a blast ! :cool:
View attachment 282774
That's just too cool not to give a huge thumbs up! :cool::D:)

I74

Was that a 9-mile trip, or a zillion passes up and down the street? I don't know anywhere around me I could get away with 9 miles on a go-kart.
We live in a ''very large'' paved subdivision, outside of town,, & am guessing 100+ blocks easy.
The back stretch itself is 1 mile.
It's perfectly fine cruising around here,, as there is also a 'ton'' of Golf Karts ect. ect. that do it also.
Am real lucky to live in a place like this, where we can cruise.
If you look @ the above pic., you will get an idea of the streets. ;)

I

Last edited:

desert rat

Hey I just got a like from 132 and I just want to make sure that it is known that this buggy is from the rabbet hole 174 keeps hidden in his masterful noggin. I just pulled a start/ finish together no more. I can keep British cars running, he is a master of the kingdom of ohm.

Last edited:

I74

Hey I just got a like from 132 and I just want to make sure that it is known that this buggy is from the rabbet hole 174 keeps hidden in his masterful noggin. I just pulled a start/ finish together no more. I can keep British cars running, he is a master of the kingdom of ohm.
''Wow Man'', thanks ! :)

I74

Sad to say, but the season is coming to a close ''real quick'' here in east central Iowa USA.
Temps were down to 33f* this morning, & the high forecast for the next week, is in the lower 50's,, with periodic rain.
Looks like I might have a ''low 50's & sunny window, ''Tues. mid afternoon,, to bundle up & cruise the Kart for awhile...

Get while the gettin's good. ;)

I

I74

Took the Kart out for the ''I think'' season finale yesterday aft. ''12/15/21'' for a 1/2 hr.,, before the winds really started picking up.

It was around 72*f yesterday aft !!

Last night,, the sirens went off though ,, as we had Tornado warnings & high winds 'over'' 70 mph,, into the early morning.. :eek:

It is mid Dec. in east central 'Iowa'',, right ?? o_O

The Planet's ''definitely'' all jack up. :rolleyes::(

I'll take the ''freak'' unusual high temps,, but it's still really got me worried...

Added,,

Seen a thing about 100*f temps in Siberia, & record high temps in Antarctica. :confused:

I

Last edited:

NorCal

There is a Rutt go kart online currently for $23,750 :eek:

Vintage is really hot right now, which I funny with the push for electric (enter subset here).