Got a new project. I thinks it's a bird duck? Not sure the year?

I not sure if this is s good find or what I only paid 40 bucks for it. If any one has any info on this bike let me know image.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
I don't know how I want to do the seat I was thinking of making a solo seat like on a bobber but I do t know how that would ride , I think it would look good.

It's a Bird , possibly a Drover from Sears or a Duck ? Any ways I have a few Birds , If you go with the Predator you'll want to make longer foot pegs as the engine sits way out to the right , also get a 60 tooth rear sprocket as it's the only way to keep the front end on the ground , lol

My Sears Drover has that type of seat mount in the front, but wow, your chrome is still really nice on the bars! I like those longer-than-Roper front forks on the Drover too. If only the original owner kept it in the SECOND story of his barn with his cars...:facepalm: I bought mine since it had a good chrome clutch/chain guard still but will probably make it a whole rider/resto again. I'm thinking of pulling a mold off my guard since they would fit a few minis and are a B to find.

I took out for a ride and it run good in low Rpms but It bogg out when i get in it a lil bit and the it dead and won't start I just put up I'll plan on looking at it tomorrow. Any one had this happen or know where I should start

You should put a clutch brake on it before you take that first shakedown run once you find the engine issue, you will find the scrub brake grossly inadequate for stopping at speed and impossible to get stopped if you get the tire wet even a little. We don't want to see your bike on the "high speed fork" thread because you got too much go and too little whoahhh. Ace