Got an Alsport TS-130

I need to replace wheel and fork bearings and bushings and need some direction in identifying them. Anybody point me to a parts list for these?

On the jackshaft I was going to machine off the end that the old torque converter sheave is mounted on and replace it with a sprocket so I can reuse the jackshaft. If I use a 6.5 Predator and a Comet 30 TC, will I have to ditch the 22" tires to keep from burning out belts? I've read that the largest tire I should go is 18" to keep from buring out the belts.With a 48 tooth axle sprocket, 10 tooth on the J/s output side and 10 tooth on the torque converter side what should I use on the J/S input?

Lastly I need new front tire shocks-anybody have a good replacement for them? Thanks

Attachments

OldMiniBikes has the axel bearings. There was a couple sets of the correct shocks on ebay. Showa shocks....think that is how you spell it. A 30 series Tav will be fine with a predator. I ran that on a Alsport TS50 with no problems. Make sure you service the rear. I can get you a couple links if need be.

wjustice

I think those are original tires. You should be ok. Both of my TS's had original tires that were 21-11x8's. Even the parts list looks like the old goodyear compass tire they used, 21/22-11x8. If you use a gear on the old jackshaft and chain from the t/c, then you can just adjust the ratio there.