Got it all back together today

Pulled my CT200U apart to repaint it and swap around some parts. I'm really happy with how it came out.

It is leaking oil though. I put it on the sidestand to fill it with gas and it started dripping pretty good. Going to have to pull the torque converter at minimum to see what's going on. I used a brand new side cover gasket too. Not real excited about having to do that.

Still waiting on some front wheel spacers (it's a bit rigged now) and I need to get a shorter brake line for it.

Attachments

Pulled my CT200U apart to repaint it and swap around some parts. I'm really happy with how it came out.

It is leaking oil though. I put it on the sidestand to fill it with gas and it started dripping pretty good. Going to have to pull the torque converter at minimum to see what's going on. I used a brand new side cover gasket too. Not real excited about having to do that.

Still waiting on some front wheel spacers (it's a bit rigged now) and I need to get a shorter brake line for it.
Love the choice of color, it looks great!
Where did you source that cage for the recoil? I remember seeing they fella's site once but can't remember where I'm wanting to put an order in with him..

Do you like that 10" Front wheel?
Yes, my only issue with it is that it's heavy. The front end on that bike weighs quite a bit between it and the fork. It runs pretty damn straight. I noticed the bike handled much better with it on the front than when I was running a 6" wheel with one of the "ultimate minibike tires" from GPS as well.

I'm thinking about getting rid of it though and swapping on a 10"x2" Douglas aluminum wheel. Those wheels are a lot lighter and I think they look better. The one I have also runs 100% true. That was no surprise though.

The attached pic shows a Douglas wheel with no tire before the bike was all together. That wheel is going on my drag bike build, just wanted to see how it looked on the CT200U.

Attachments