Got me a new kart today

I74

It's nice and warm down here in the rabbit hole isn't it? Nice score, the stand is awesome. Carts with a live axle are hard to move around without one.
''Very'' cozy down here in the wabbit hole. ;)

It would be really cool if we could all meet up someday & cruise our race Karts together,, & ''of course'' Mini bikes. :cool:

Last edited:

I74

Progress, getting ready for an upcoming race weekend. Still need to ditch that exhaust for a wrap around model so its not pointing directly onto my rear bumper.

I've named it the "F-Bomb"which will be befitting if something breaks.
That's awesome, & love the name !!

Named mine ''Wile - E'',, Because it's a Coyote & electric ,, & could potentially end up setting itself ablaze .

Last edited:

desert rat

I was told mine can no longer be run in organized races without a box on the air cleaner, a clutch retainer/ shield and a full chain guard. Just check the rule book before you get too deep in.

I74

I was told mine can no longer be run in organized races without a box on the air cleaner, a clutch retainer/ shield and a full chain guard. Just check the rule book before you get too deep in.
Typical,, always persons with to much time on their hands,, wanting to throw a wrench in the spokes,,, with ''anal'' added rules ect. :rolleyes:

NorCal

I hit the track today and had no such issues. Everyone was nice, helpful, and friendly. It was a good race day all around.

NorCal

Nice set up, with a decent trailer to boot. How'd it run?
Need to fiddle with the chassis set up and tire pressure. On this one left barnking uphill turn the chassis kept bounding and my line would go from the apex all the way to the outside line. I think it was a tire pressure thing, but I also know with my camber its pulling slightly to the right. Plus I need a larger seat, I'm too fat for the one's that on there.

My pit crew was on point! Their posing next to another guys TB S55. There was two of us out there in the same kart with the same set up. He was running different gears, he kept hitting his rev limiter on the straight aways and his tire pressure was too high. Mine was too low but my gearing was on point. I spoke to a raceteam who gave me the right gearing for the track I was running. Worked like a charm. When you don't know, ask the experts, lol.

Attachments

Last edited: