Got to drive something really cool.

I went over to my friend John's house today to pick something up from him. When we got done with our project, he asked me if I wanted to drive his Dwarf car that he made road legal last month. It has a Ninja 900cc motor and this car hauls ass and stops on a dime!!!! It's a tight fit for anyone over 5 foot but once your in, you don't want to get out! Laughed my ass off the whole time driving it.

Attachments

It sure was fun:thumbsup: He bought it from a mutual fiend of ours for $400.00 with a ton of new parts and just had to reinstall the motor and clean it plus add the lights. I tried to buy it and he said it's not for sale.

No burnouts this time Tom, not my car.. maybe this weekend? He insured in under a custom built vehicle and not too expensive. Tweety id does resemble those cars only smaller I think.

Nice...there is a guy think his name Ernie he built many dwarf cars ..Ernie's dwarf car museum in Arizona..seen some other rat rods on ytube..think some take single seat gokarts and just put sheet metal bodies and a cool. grill..no fenders and go from there..cool stuff

Last edited: