Govenor arm inside case noise

Yep...you have to know what they really mean. After hearing enough new people speak..and the names they call thingys....you get a sense for what they most likely mean.
I was fine with the thingys n the doodads. Understood dude perfectly. Had a picture of the problem in my mind even. Until YOU GUYS all chimed in with the technicals and now I don't know shit what's going on....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I took the side cover off and the steel arm was hitting the crank. The nylon button was in a million pieces. I am so glad I took the hour to do this. Very simple. Thanks for the help guys.

I was fine with the thingys n the doodads. Understood dude perfectly. Had a picture of the problem in my mind even. Until YOU GUYS all chimed in with the technicals and now I don't know shit what's going on....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh:
I took the side cover off and the steel arm was hitting the crank. The nylon button was in a million pieces. I am so glad I took the hour to do this. Very simple. Thanks for the help guys.
Cool...clean it up really good and get the junk out of the case.

And it is good to be king...just sayin.:pimp: