Governor bypass setup using mikuni carb?

I'm installing a mikuni slide carb on my mini bike, im looking for a way to bypass the governor once I delete the factory throttle plate and linkages, any pictures or video links to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

If you are going to do that you need to get a billet rod and flywheel. Then remove the sidecover and get rid of the govenor as well as the govenor arm as if you leave it free to move around it will get hit by the rotating assembly and destroy the top of the case. While you are in there you can remove the low oil sensor and plug the hole. If you just remove the govenor and keep stock flywheel and rod you will be driving a running time bomb.

Ok, until I get the rod and flywheel how can I hook it up to where the governor will still function, where to hook up the spring on the governor arm?

SAS289

I'm installing a mikuni slide carb on my mini bike, im looking for a way to bypass the governor once I delete the factory throttle plate and linkages, any pictures or video links to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thank you.
By the way....What bike is this on? What engine? What else has been done to the engine? Clutch or torque converter?