Gray Goat Lackeys Unite, Normal people come for the Freak Show! Tonight @ 8:00 EST

Tonight Eric spins his web of knowledge far and wide on https://www.facebook.com/OldMiniBikes/ at 8:00 PM EST

We've seen his Koolaid and Little Debbies habit spiral out of control. Will this be the week he goes into a diabetic coma or like Mama Cass will he die choking on a ham sandwich? (a "not true" rumor)
Will Mrs the Goat give him CPR live?!?

Will he still be in denial that Allen Wrenches are really called Hex Keys?
He might take an eye out removing another flywheel key and my god, you don't want to miss that!

So put on your Taco Hats, grab some spicy Cheetos and join The Gray Goat and Friends for an hour of camaraderie!!

The Goat may want to consult his doctor about that one.......:doah:.........Unfortunantly I will be out and about this evening and will have to catch the re-run at a later time, have fun everyone!!..................Tom.

I’ll be absent. Celebrating our 20th anniversary with a Florida get away. Just got back from Universal. Heading to the House of Blues for dinner...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPlayLB

I’ll be absent. Celebrating our 20th anniversary with a Florida get away. Just got back from Universal. Heading to the House of Blues for dinner...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Anniversay Chad....tell the wife the same please! We will miss you, but we grade on a curve...I think you may still pass