Greatings from Portland, Or.

Hi all new to the forum. There are some awesome mini's owned by the members. I am currently going though a second childhood. :scooter: Grew up in Van Nuys Cali. and used to hang at Delta Pit Stop all the time. (and wish I could take one of the Taco's home) Well I will be 59 in a couple months and have been working on this thing since last Dec. It is a 70's Foremost frame I scored on Craigs list for 90 bucks. I know this might hurt some of you but I cut off the foot peg bar and scrub brake. (I like my feet towards the back) I couldn't afford the engine I wanted (820) so I got one of those cage motors, it was a stage 2. Fast but broke down after every very short ride. What a piece of crap! Then I found a Power Products AH58 on an old AC generator for 40 bucks. I was not happy with that. So about a month ago I finally was able to aquire an 820 motor. The first an only time I have fired it up was last saturday and it was scary fast. It has been raining since but I hope to find a dry spot tomorow. Hope you guys like it. Next I will take it apart and get it powder coated.:thumbsup: View attachment 47514

View attachment 47515

View attachment 47516

View attachment 47517

View attachment 47518

I am 47 and reliving my younger years with these bikes. I would love an older bike, but have two DBs, with mine having a Predator and some mods.

Its great reliving those younger years.

Make the bike fit you. I won't chagrin you for it. It's your bike.

I stretched my DB 4" for a little more room...

I love just putting around the neighborhood. With an occasional throttle burp or 20....