Guy on Old School Mini bike runs down and injured Woman

Didn't look old school in the video. Looks like one of those Doodly Deals with bad brakes. Started on one pull, leaving the scene, so you know it wasn't an old school engine.

Riding on the sidewalk, because he lacked the balls to ride on the highway shoulder. Douchebag.

What a dick. I have tons of ignorant comments. But will hold them. This is why people with common sense get in harrased for riding our bikes in places other than a field. I love to scoot around my neighborhood on my bikes but always look out for others. I don't wanna hit someone or something as well as get hit myself.
No urgency what so ever. Sets his bike nicely against the car and strolls into the shop as if he needed to get an estimate on the damage to his mini.

Although it was an accident, to leave the poor woman there without any regard for her well being is the real crime, clearly conscience is somewhat under developed in this individual! Now I'll translate that into another somewhat crude language that's inappropriate for public viewing.