GX160 heads from Canada

Looks like a srap yard for machinery and atv's etc I checked out their online store and they have lots of cool stuff at ???? cheap prices do some more searching maybe they have a phone number or an email adress I allways feel better doing a deal one on one than using e bay but thats just me.
Rob.

before I buy it

One more question,
From comparing pictures, this looks like the 14 cc head. If I got it then I could do a bit mild porting ( dremel style ) and bolt it right on ( to my 6.5 hp clone) with a thin gasket and it will still be pull startable ? I don't have a speed, hp or torque goal. I just think that it this is a cheap enough find (no border to cross) and I want to experiment. If I total screw it up then I could put my 22 cc head back on and have learned something.

One more question,
From comparing pictures, this looks like the 14 cc head. If I got it then I could do a bit mild porting ( dremel style ) and bolt it right on ( to my 6.5 hp clone) with a thin gasket and it will still be pull startable ? I don't have a speed, hp or torque goal. I just think that it this is a cheap enough find (no border to cross) and I want to experiment. If I total screw it up then I could put my 22 cc head back on and have learned something.
10-4. It's actually 15cc and it was a direct bolt-on to my HF blue clone.