GX200 charging kit

I got a used GX200 from eBay a while ago. I'm planning on building a mud motor for my john boat. I was looking into electric starter kits as well , and I saw they came with charging coils. When I tore the GX apart I saw it already had the charging coils and magnets on the fly wheel (no ring gear). what kind of out put does the charger have? I would like to keep a 12V deep cycle marine battery topped off if possible. IMG_0278.JPG IMG_0279.JPG

Motra

Different outputs are available. You have a higher output system. Your best bet would be to measure it. That would also tell you if it's working correctly too. I can get you the testing procedures if you want.

What's the difference if you run 2 coils in series or parallel ?
What difference does it make and why would you choose one or the other?
Two coils in series, add the volts together, amps stay the same.

Two coils in parallel, add the amps together, volts stay the same.

Choose the one which better meets your power requirements.

I
Two coils in series, add the volts together, amps stay the same.

Two coils in parallel, add the amps together, volts stay the same.

Choose the one which better meets your power requirements.
Oh yes, I also play with RC lipo batteries and that's what I do. I wasn't sure if it's the same. Well I guess with the mini, if it's 12volts I wouldn't wanna make it 24, so parallel it would be. I wonder if you need 2 or 3 magnets in the flywheel to charge 2 coils?

If you get me the full serial number I'll let you know exactly what you have. This will help too in determining how to charge a battery.
Any more info on this would be appreciated, I've got one of these dual coils lying around With the magnetized flywheel as well