GX200 Finished

Are you planning on putting support on the front of your frame . Looks like it might flex . Are you heavy ? If so you might want to think about it . Safety first.
Rake is sweet .

zeeman

That think is bad to the bone. I guess you'll be posting on that other thread pretty soon. The one that something about LA drags. Nice!

Took graygoose's advice and welded some support bars on it today. Also welded a tach mount plate on and got the wheel spacers all cut to size. :thumbsup:
Now if it would just rain and bring the grass back to life, we'd be in good shape :doah:

Nice frame.
I guess you don't need a gusset at the stearing head eh?
The brace you added should help stiffen it up and your not realy going to load it down by running on rough surfaces.

That statement is not a critique, but more of a question as to where the stresses are in a drag bike as compared to hill bike or enduro racer.

As for the rain, your lawn is lookig kind of dry.
Its been raining here in Nothern Ontario for what seems like a week.
I can here the faint sound of tribal drums out in the back yard and I will be forced to wear a pair of gum boots to deal with the puddles, dog shit and what ever else is lurking unseen in the vegitation.

Better than snow though.......

Last edited:
Nice frame.
I guess you don't need a gusset at the stearing head eh?
The brace you added should help stiffen it up and your not realy going to load it down by running on rough surfaces.

That statement is not a critique, but more of a question as to where the stresses are in a drag bike as compared to hill bike or enduro racer.

As for the rain, your lawn is lookig kind of dry.
Its been raining here in Nothern Ontario for what seems like a week.
I can here the faint sound of tribal drums out in the back yard and I will be forced to wear a pair of gum boots to deal with the puddles, dog shit and what ever else is lurking unseen in the vegitation.

Better than snow though.......
Criticism or not, it's all good feedback to hear. I thought about neck gussets but the welds that bob lays down on these frames are top notch and strong as all get out. No details are overlooked when he builds one of these frames. :thumbsup:

As for the dry grass...we are dancing on the fence about to fall into Stage 3 water restrictions down here in San Antonio. Our aquifer only needs to fall another foot and a half and we're there. It's been real bad down here with fires too. Seems like everywhere you look the median is full of charred grass from idiots throwing their cigarettes out. We even have a ban on fireworks for the 4th of July holiday coming up :thumbdown:

Took graygoose's advice and welded some support bars on it today. Also welded a tach mount plate on and got the wheel spacers all cut to size. :thumbsup:
Now if it would just rain and bring the grass back to life, we'd be in good shape :doah:

Lookin good . That things a tank now . I think to could throw 30/40hp on there easy now. Nice work.