GX390 charging coil question

OK, the new three magnet and two 1 wire coils showed up today. I took the engine apart and installed the new parts and test ran the engine.
As stated above, the coils are grounded to the engine block. You must put one leg of your AC output to the engine block to get maximum voltage.
Unloaded,the AC output was over 30 volts! It of course this turned out to be just a potential not capable of doing any work ( load).
That being said just the AC outputs are much lower than the four wire systems. On 1 coil running at 2500 RPM I'm getting right at 6 VAC. With two coils tired together it only rises to 10 VAC. With loos through the voltage rectifier/ regulator I'm only getting a very strong 8.5VDC. The LED is bright but not at maximum Lux.
for those of you running a 6 volt light(s) your good to go. Lots of amps (current) to play with.
I tried ever combo nation I could think of with no increased output results.
What I will try next week is to de-solder the "shorter" wire to the iron from of the coil and hook a 2ND wire to it and see what if any change can be made?
If this solves the low voltage problem,and works like my other bike, then all is golden.
One of the links on the FOUR wire coils show clearly the one end of the coil is NOT grounded to the iron core. This may be the answer to the question as to why the voltage drop?

Oh Crap! After hours of test, my two new test leads are no damn good! Both alagator clips were crimped onto the insulating covering and not the copper wires! All my readings were wrong. I feel like such a moron.
I did try the un-solder the grounded coil leg and run a wire from it. No good. Lots of voltage, no load carrying at all. Re-soldered the legs back onto the iron core and with BOTH coils tired together, and a solid engine ground ( I used the nicely provided threaded hole just to the right of the crank shaft of the 212 Predator engine) and to my Rectifier/Regulator and presto, it works like a champ. And cheap! 14 bucks for two coils VS 65 bucks for a Lighting coil system. I added a HL Switch and perhaps a battery pack,..haven't decided yet.
I'm guess 50 Watts ( 4.1 Amps) to play with. This will Run the LED Head Lights but will not run the 100 Watt Bulbs in the older Harley head lights.
So I can run my HF LED head light, an Idiot -proof Flashing Red rear tail light, and charge my cell phone/Garmin GPS and still have a few Watts to spare.
When you tie the 2 AC legs together you will get 16+ volts depending on your engine's max running RPM. You MUST run this voltage through a regulator or you will burn out your light real fast.

Once I get it all done I'll do a post on how to get electricity out of your engine and to your lights from Soup to Nuts. It's so easy to do,no one should be afraid to give it a try.