Gxv160carb on 80cc mbx10 motovox

that flywheel magnets are screwed to theflywheel so remove screwcarefully and oblong magnet hole to advance the magnet and wedge side of drilled hole i used a bb sized rollerball bearingtohold magnet and loctite it down i dont know exact oblong to timing ration but idid about 3/32 to 1/8 roughly.....,!!! in u also gotta extend countersink go slow when drilling cauuse its amagnet,,,and sometimes ypu cant remove magnet from flywheeel because of glue or adhesive andmagnet cracks so be carefull ...
its the same difference as adding a rocket key, or offset flywheel key,
you wont find nothing about it on interweb because all sites and forums eventhis one mostly promote buying buying, not fabbing or salvaging ,only theinfo on how to do it has value ,,and i just gave it to you..loll ill post pics if i ever take it apart again ,,,i xdont know if any of that makes sense im knida buzzed
warning i wouldnt run stock carb and advance timing to much or at all because there already lean ,,,17 to 1 wide open full speed ,,stoichiometric scale

Last edited:

Daniel Coop

",,,i xdont know if any of that makes sense im knida buzzed"
LMAO! Woohoo! You right about that! I think I just caught a buzz reading this... I'll have what he's having! Lol