H22/H25 parts supplier

I found an old Tecumseh H22 in my fathers collection that I want to use in my Sears Drover restoration. The riveted aluminum vin tag indicates its 1966 model. Where would I find gaskets, seals and rings for this beast?

Timothy

Attachments

markus

you lucky, that one does have an online parts breakdown, most mid 1960's and older do not and you have to dig in the old books.

Partstree is the easiest to navigate ( I recommend using a laptop/computer to navigate not a smartphone) the main page shows the parts explosion pages for the main engine to find part number from and the three listed underneath under "attachments for this model" are for the magneto, recoil starter, and carburetor parts that came on that particular engine.

not affiliated with partstree nor do I order from them, they just have the easist to navigate for me parts lists setup that is supplied by Tecumseh to vendors to view.......they say they have something, take your money, and then might kick it back, so I just use the part numbers to search old stock etc with other vendors and shops I use.

https://www.partstree.com/models/h22-15030f-tecumseh-engine/

Check a place called Stoller Lawn and Garden. When i was hot n heavy with this crap (2015 ish) i found tons of old parts from them. A very nice guy who's name escapes me (Jason?) used to correspond with me directly from there. They had a page of part numbers and descriptions of vintage parts they had in some old warehouse. I remember getting all the parts to the big block minibike throttle from him. All separately. I dont even know if they are around anymore. Guess i could have googled it before i started answering. Who has the time for that though?

Yes, looks like they are still around.
New & Used Riding Lawn Mowers | Parts| Service & Repair (stollerlawnandgarden.net)
I have time for that apparently....
Yes thats them! It looks like they had a fire though. So they may not have such great inventory anymore. Looks like they had a fire sale last year. Tons of vintage garden machines and engines probably gone now. I wish i lived near there and knew about this! Some good pics here.

https://www.gotoauction.com/sales/view/1387817.html

It's four hours away from me. I would've went but I didn't know about it.
I wasn't digging through a small pile of Drover parts and motors at that time either...
I almost have just all the parts now. :)