H35 pull rope/starter question

rugblaster

Need some advice. I have built 3 or 4 of these small block Tecumseh motors lately, they all run super, but I have one with a broken/missing pull rope and the recoil spring appears to be broke or non existent. I looked on partstree and all they are showing is the entire assembly, no separate parts. Is this correct?

markus

When you are in partstree and looking at the breakdown for your model look for attachments. Click on and It will drop down and show the breakdowns for the recoil starter, carberator, and magneto assembly.

rugblaster

Thanks for that info.....I looked again, and found the part I was looking for but there isn't a part number for it. In the diagram it is #7 but there is not part number associated with it. No little light up circle for the part. So, I did what I should have done in the first place and take apart the starter assm. I think the spring just came unhooked. I just need to clean up everything and put it together. All I really need is a pull handle and a rope. That spring is much smaller than I had imagined.