h60 75003E

capguncowboy

I'm not aware of any bikes that came with an H60, and that throttle linkage setup is for non-recreational use. Plus, I trust Markus when it comes to these things.

minibikefever

I would like that, will this linkage work on most older tecumsehs, I will need one for my h60 but was wondering for future reference, thanks for your fast response, what will I owe you and how would you like me to pay, located in verona n.y.

Yes the H series. I also make the throttle assembly for the HS version. I sell the H series kit for 70.00 per kit shipped. as seen above. Comes with a template and instructions. Please note that you will have to order 1 spring that I don't provide in the kit. The Tecumseh part number is noted in the instructions. They are about 5.00 depending on where you get it. I accept either a money order or check. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
Joe

capguncowboy

to clarify, that's H series as in the medium frame (H40, H50, H60, H70). The smaller H series (H25, H30, H35) use the same throttle linkage as the HS40.

minibikefever

Yes the H series. I also make the throttle assembly for the HS version. I sell the H series kit for 70.00 per kit shipped. as seen above. Comes with a template and instructions. Please note that you will have to order 1 spring that I don't provide in the kit. The Tecumseh part number is noted in the instructions. They are about 5.00 depending on where you get it. I accept either a money order or check. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
Joe
Thanks
Joe
Joe I'm new to the hobby and slow by nature, don't know how to pm anyone, I've tried and just keep throwing my messages out there in the open, is there a fee to obtain that 3rd grade knowledge that I don't have

capguncowboy

Joe I'm new to the hobby and slow by nature, don't know how to pm anyone, I've tried and just keep throwing my messages out there in the open, is there a fee to obtain that 3rd grade knowledge that I don't have
Hover your mouse cursor over his avatar and a window will pop up. At the bottom, it will say "Start Conversation". Click that and you can PM him directly.

minibikefever

Hover your mouse cursor over his avatar and a window will pop up. At the bottom, it will say "Start Conversation". Click that and you can PM him directly.
thanks, I figured it out, sometimes I ask stupid questions before I take the time to to use common sense, thanks again and thanks for turning me on to joe he does a nice job on those linkages