Hack-A-Cat 12" stretched Bobber

10-4 Outlaw , I already got the new neck tube and bushings ! Yea the ding-a-ling who had this thing was just running a 5/8 bolt thru it :doah:

Don't know anything on mother-in-law yet , possible mini-stroke ?? For the most part she seems ok , a little disoriented though and low Oxygen levels , they put her on Oxygen last night and she slept good all thru the night :smile:

Well Mother -in- Law made it home last night , not sure whats wrong , low oxygen , she is a smoker , go figure . Anyways got the frame upper tubes done last done , still have all the grinding work to make her purdy but it really looks cool , also I got a 15x6-6 ribbed tire on the Cat wheel , no issue other than I have to shim out sprocket the thickness of a nut so all good there !
Keep in mind I am going to be working on those forks and using a 16" bicycle mag for front wheel :drinkup:

Looking pretty cool! :thumbsup: Choppers have been a lot of fun for me to fabricate and I like where this is going but why the bicycle tire? :shrug:I think it would look fine with the knobby tires you have.

Hey firemarshal , I'm building it with and for a good buddy of mine , he's been wanting to do one for a while and it's his Idea ?? With the 16" up front it'll only be a little taller than rear tire , he wants to keep the mini almost level with just a small rake on the front , so we'll see :thumbsup:

Got a little more done , 20" front wheel , double spoked rear bmx rim from when the kids were into that stuff , my machinist customized each side of the hub to hold real 5/8 wheel bearing , turned out great ! Also welded on engine plate and new fork neck tube !

Got a lot to do in next couple weeks , I'm gonna make a seat to mount on the pan , gotta fab up a chain tensioner for this stupid long chain :laugh: gonna make a crazy header , mount the fenders , :grind: :grind: for about 3 days , bondo prep and paint ! Wish us luck :laugh: