Hallucinogenic,, This is what a #1 nut thinks

mybiz

And there is always a squirrel that will grab one of them nuts, And the everyone thinks a $100 carb is worth 10 X's more ,,

And there is always a squirrel that will grab one of them nuts, And the everyone thinks a $100 carb is worth 10 X's more ,,
All you do is call people names and put them down.

Maybe your'e momma and daddy beat you or something but just because you cant afford something doesn't mean the person is nut's.

mybiz

If you don't like what I do buzz off there is a ignore button I suggest you use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mipowdercoater!!!!!!
Guess this site is a one way street only. OUT

Last edited:

mybiz

You get it.:thumbsup: And I do have a bundle tied up in My TH ez-rider. My old school chopper I'm building I figured $3000 Max to build :laugh::laugh: I'm at 7G and about 2g more I just might be rolling.:doah: Going for the 70's look is costly, But its what I want, And will never want a $800 carb that "Can" be found for $100 or less:eek:ut:

markus

So those are $100 carbs? can you show me some $100 carbs that are the same as what he has listed? Hell, I'll be nice, just show me some of the SAME carbs and parts for half the price.

good luck :thumbsup:

So those are $100 carbs? can you show me some $100 carbs that are the same as what he has listed? Hell, I'll be nice, just show me some of the SAME carbs and parts for half the price.

good luck :thumbsup:
He doesnt care he just wants to feel good by putting others down look at his other post's thats all he does.