Hand held sandblasters any good?

I have never heard of anything like this. I can't count the number of times it would have come in handy. I assume the blasting material goes in the little red hopper and is good for maybe 20 short blasts?
I used this guy to strip my tote gote, and t worked great! now your not going to strip the complete bike, but as you said "its good for about 20 or 30 blasts" !!!. I used it for cleaning out corners and I was impressed...

You can get the spot blasters that recover the media, they usually come with an assortment of rubber tips for the different areas. You do inevitably lose some media, but it recovers the majority, they aren't extremely expensive at around 35 dollars. Just google spot blaster.

I only used this once and it seemed to work well. Just for small jobs like you said. If you want it, it's yours. View attachment 238445
We found what might be the perfect application for this tool. Blast the rear seat back and bottom skeletons of a 1960s era Dodge A or B body car. Even with a big blast cabinet there wasn’t enough maneuverability to get all the spots good. We would have had to reposition the frame several times.
Outside, coveralls, big blast hood and a tail wind. Used Cambo glass beads, (80grit?). There was no ill effect on the springs and connections.
It worked great!

B bodies suck Steve.
B bodies are the bigger chassis, like Charger. Ya idk.
This project car our oldest son is working on is a ‘67 Dart A body, two door. It will have a 2015 Hemi Police Interceptor engine, tranny, front and rear drivetrain and suspension. The cool thing is they stop on a dime, brake shoes and rotors are replaced every oil change.
It’s a fun project so far.

B bodies are the bigger chassis, like Charger. Ya idk.
This project car our oldest son is working on is a ‘67 Dart A body, two door. It will have a 2015 Hemi Police Interceptor engine, tranny, front and rear drivetrain and suspension. The cool thing is they stop on a dime, brake shoes and rotors are replaced every oil change.
It’s a fun project so far.
You did note my avatar, right?

Now that you mention it...
It’s the penalty I pay for reading this forum posts on my iPhone screen.
I’m blaming the cataracts.