Handlebars

Looking for a nice set of chrome handlebars for a Harrison Wildcat, also a set of Hunt Wilde footbar grips in black........PM me here or call me at 616-914-2693.............Thanks..............Tom.

jeep4me

I've got these bars. They're about 5" taller then the original Harrison bars (18" total rise) and are knurled in the center.

The chrome is actually better then I remembered. I'll offer them to you, but if you don't want them I'll use them on my Harrison build.

CarPlayLB

I have some Rupp footpeg grips on the OEM package. They look exactly like Hunt Wilde grips. I don't want to open the package to see if there is a logo . Rupp part number is 11267. They fit 7/8 tube and are 3 3/4" long, specifically for use as footpeg covers. PM me you email address if interested and I will send some pics

Thank you for the responces guys!..........I had been peeking around on E-Bay for bars and pegs, shame on me for not thinking about checking with OldMiniBikes first!...........Jeep, those bars are nice but a bit too tall for my application, I think my grandson would have to stand on the seat to ride with me!..........LOL.........I will look online some more, but I want a set as close to origional as possible, I may have to clean and paint what I have and wait for a nice pair later........................Tom.