Harbor Freight 22H.P. V-Twin

That's an engine that has been extensively modified, and likely has a very short lifespan.

Any engine can be made to make phenomenal HP numbers, how much cash do you have?

There was a claim that ungoverned twins don't rev. I guess I disagree. lol

A 90 degree v-2 is smoother and can rev higher than a single, have higher specific output. Of course it's full of goodies, but I'm doubting there are many big-block clones pushing over 2.5hp/ci, without mega-tricks

I love the sound of the v-twin. It will be a while if ever for ARC or someone to make good rods and flywheels for them though. I would not put it on a minibike but it would be neat on a kart.

I'd shoehorn one into a mini in a heartbeat.

Stock it would be fun in a bun and sound really, really good. You're already getting 22hp & gobs of torque out of the thing, that should be plenty.

I just seen the ad this weekend in my flyer, went to the local HF and they don't stock them. Still not on the website either, anyone know if they still plan on getting these in or where I can find one? I have their 25% off coupon but only good on 7/4.

Just noticed the engine is now on the website for purchase, still haven't seen one in my local stores. 699 with a 25% coupon sounds tempting. Weight is 109 lbs so it's a beast.:scooter: