Harbor Freight doesnt sell Predators anymore?....

So, i sold my bike to buy a Predator for a new bike im building and lo and behold.....they dont even have the part number in there system anymore. Talked to a manager and she said that "they are to be getting new 6.5 or more powerful engines for the spring"......bummed out, but i found a decent used one so hey!

Just thought i'd share......

The one store near me only had the non- hemi for sale but the one about 20 miles away had hemi's and the regular one. Hope the new one is about an inch shorter than the old one.

The one store near me only had the non- hemi for sale but the one about 20 miles away had hemi's and the regular one. Hope the new one is about an inch shorter than the old one.
Hmmm I thought the non-hemi was discontinued awhile ago. If they still somehow have non-hemis half this forum is going to raid that store.

Hmmm I thought the non-hemi was discontinued awhile ago. If they still somehow have non-hemis half this forum is going to raid that store.
There are two 212 non-hemi engines; 69730 (EPA) and 69727 (EPA/CARB); 60363 is the hemi (EPA).

You can purchase them online; flat rate shipping is $6.99 per order (not per engine). I bought a 60363 online last year; it arrived within a few days and in excellent condition; they are packed well in sturdy boxes.