Harbor Freight doesnt sell Predators anymore?....

I was at Harbor Freight today in Vallejo CA. They had a bunch of Predators on sale for $94.95 - and a new part number: 69721 or 31 (can't remember which). I should have taken a picture of the box. Maybe I'll go again tomorrow and sneak a peek inside to see if it looks different.

At my store they have new part numbers too. I just felt inside for the Hemi head through the handles.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

I'm a flathead freak so I don't know anything about these engines. Is the non hemi better than the hemi?
im big on the flatheads myself....but the way my budget is set up lololol. naa im joking. i have a bunch of 2's and 3's and a 4 and a 5.....just wanted to put a predator on this baja i got and the stores here in my area dont have any at all. talking about they clearanced them all out smh.

SAS289

I was at a store today. They had only 2 212's left. 1 Hemi. Had an unboxed 301 sitting on the floor for $165. Looked complete.

There's probably a whole ship full of Predators headed our way right now, it's just running late due to a head wind or rough seas or whatever...no need to panic.

They are on sale right now for $95. 60363 is the Hemi part number

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
I get that they are on sale right now. My question was, is there a coupon to get these EVEN cheaper? Also how can I tell by feeling the head of the motor through the box to tell if it is a hemi head or not? Does the hemi head have HEMI embossed in it. Does the non hemi have OHV embossed in it? OK, found the answer to my second question. $_3.JPG

Last edited:
There is a 20% OFF coupon valid until 7/5/18.
barcode # 22731657

That drops the price down to $76... and if you're in PA, 6% sales tax makes it $80.55

You cant go wrong at that price!

My store said the 20% off coupon doesn't apply to Predators.
Oh that figures!!!!!!

The coupon says ANY 1 SINGLE ITEM.... I would argue with them. Especially my local store, Im in there so much they all know me... I would def raise a fuss!! The manage might be able to run it thru the system a different way, I've seen it.