minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Man it just looks like you just lost control?:confused:

Ty's nephew likes to cheat. He needs to be on are team.:biggrin:

You need to repair that thing in time for the next race.:hammer:

Man it just looks like you just lost control?:confused:

Ty's nephew likes to cheat. He needs to be on are team.:biggrin:

You need to repair that thing in time for the next race.:hammer:
the rightside cable came loose causing only the left brake to work which in turn causes the car to turn left. my car always wiggles under braking, but when the cable slides out, thats bad. fixing the car is no problem, just depends on my ankle......

MDB, Watch the in car Video, watch the left front tire, you will see the body pop out, then the car just go left, the body pops out because that is when the cable let go, and the pedal and my foot went all the way forward and hit the body.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Oh, OK I see what your talking about now. So one side worked and the other didn't. Yeah that will do it.

I hope your ankle heels in time, but you would be pushing it.

Oh, OK I see what your talking about now. So one side worked and the other didn't. Yeah that will do it.

I hope your ankle heels in time, but you would be pushing it.
MDB,

I will be in my car for the next race, hope to even have it at flames the friday b4, i never give up ! even though my shit is swollen and purple from one side to the next......

View attachment 863

Last edited:
Sure,,,, I hope you're not in Florida! :doah:

The rims are ALEX Supra-E Triple wall rims with 48 spokes each, and seal precision bearings, i dont think wheelchair rims would be that good, to tall, would not take the side load at speed around corners, and you are not gonna find a wide selection of tires.

MDB,

I will be in my car for the next race, hope to even have it at flames the friday b4, i never give up ! even though my shit is swollen and purple from one side to the next......

These are the things gurls like. :smile:

This not so much....

That looks painful.

When is the next race?

65ShelbyClone

Man, after that I'd be looking into a full coverage circletrack style cage and restraints. Fortunately there aren't any fuel tanks onboard, so needing to unbuckle quick in a fire is less likely.

Notice I said less likely. I'm sure one of you guys could manage to catch on fire. :wink:

Man, after that I'd be looking into a full coverage circletrack style cage and restraints. Fortunately there aren't any fuel tanks onboard, so needing to unbuckle quick in a fire is less likely.

Notice I said less likely. I'm sure one of you guys could manage to catch on fire. :wink:
View attachment 885

I ALREADY HAVE A FULL TUBE CHASSIS, BLOW UP THE PIC AND CHECK FOR YOURSELF, DONT GET MUCH BETTER THEN THAT. I BEEN RACING REAL CARS FOR 25 YEARS.....JD:thumbsup:

Last edited:
These soap box cars are normally 200+ lbs easy without the driver.
Damn Charles who told you that, my car weighs 95lbs complete, the only guy who has a car that weighs like that is that guy from Frisco, all our cars are pretty light actually. Ty's might be a little heavier, like 120 maybe.

JD