Harrison Wildcat Wheels/Sprocket

Fisher1983

Looking for wheel options for my Wildcat. Its a 71 model 500 that should have had the Azusa aluminum wheels. The back wheel is some universal thing with a band brake. I have a one piece Pak Mule front wheel in my parts bin. What wheel and drum brake sprocket matches the one piece front? My Pak Mule rear wheel has a welded sprocket only...no drum. Don't want a jackshaft so no good. Also, is there a sprocket and drum combo that fits the Azusa rear wheel? Pics would be cool of peoples setups. Thanks in advance!

Originally it would have a Bendix drum brake to go with the 6" Azusa tri-stars on the rear. Here is my setup which is not put back together quite yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Fisher1983

Thanks, Mr. Pat. I notice you are in Roseville :) I'm not too far away. Any extra parts?? :D

Are these brakes and sprockets still available? Might rethink this and do some custom work...I just read how Azusa drum brakes are crap... I doubt the Bendix is still around.

I was looking around in some of my saved pics and see a few of them with 3 bolts through the steel wheels. Maybe someone else will chime in and add some more detail.

Here is a page from an assembly manual showing parts in an exploded view. I know it is showing the azusa tri star wheel, but I think it is similar.

Fisher1983

Thanks again, Mr. Pat. I have one very good condition solid steel front wheel and Goodyear tire, and the original Tri-Star with a Carlisle. A friend says the solid steel rear wheel has a 5 bolt hub that the drum brake sprocket attaches to. Your diagram shows the Tri-Star with a 3 bolt sprocket. I suppose my decision will be based on what I can (hopefully) find. Seems to me the easiest route is the Tri-Star on the rear with a sprocket like the one in the brake kit you mentioned before.