Havasu Dave's - "Mini Bike" - (Just For Fun)

Dave, jumped on the board ( yeah it's been awhile) and found your thread and read through it and wanted to congratulate you on an awesome build. However I was taken back by the last page and its extremely disturbing news. There are no words. Godspeed my friend

Davis

That's two years older than me sure makes it tuff for me to think of best wishes Dave I sure like it that your back you are one smart guy!

Sorry for the loss of words to ease your pain, but thank you for sharing the picture. It will serve well for a warm and cherished memory. I'm sure it will be among your favorites. Godspeed my friend.
Fred

Dave I am very sorry for your loss. I can only hope that remembering the good times with your son will help you and your family through these difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend--God speed.

Oh Man Dave, I have two sons at 35 and 39 with kids. I cannot imagine how you must feel. I do know that I was just barely 10 when my Dad died at 43. He was 6'3" and 230 and a Butcher by trade and I thought he was invincible. I didn't have a Granpa either and my 18 year old brother became my surrogate dad for awhile. You lost your son but he is still there in your grandchildren and right now they need your strength and guidance to get them through this. They are also your connection with your son. Please be there for them as tough as that may be because your Son is counting on you.

My best wishes to you and your family through the tough road to good memories.

Fred

All, I have read each and every post, and I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Freddy, thank you for bringing this up to the forum.

It was a brain aneurysm that got him.

How something so important "yesterday" is no longer relevant "today" is what prompted me to post such a personal event in the first place. There are a million things to say, but not enough words to say them. Thanks again for the warm comments and thoughts.

I'll be away for a bit, traveling, and taking care of things. But as the man said, "I'll be back."