Hawg ty - need help with upgrading

Hi, recently was given an old hawg ty minibike that was sitting alongside the side of a house for the last 6 years. I have done some reading here and decided to just go ahead and buy a predator 212cc engine from harbor freight.

It seems the old clutch that was on the stock hawg ty won't fit on the new predator engine. Thought about getting a new clutch but then also saw some guys that have gone to torque converters with good success. I'm just curious how this works and what I would need to buy to be up and running? Anybody on here do one of these projects?

I looked at the torque converters and saw that they come in 35, 40, or 41. I think. My hawg ty has a 420 chain and sprocket, will these work or do I need to change them out?

This is my first time back with a minibike since I sold my sweet old taco that id built with my dad as a lil kid. 20 years later and I've got the bug again. Thanks for all your help guys.

Ive never seen a TAV with a 420 chain, but I'm not an expert by any means. I'm sure you could find a sprocket that would work. Most of the stuff I've played with has a #35 chain. I'm in the process of working over a little Chinese quad that had a 420 chain (I think), but I'm going to run a #41 sprocket from the jackshaft to the axle. I'll probably use the #35 from the clutch to the jackshaft. I'm not looking for a torque monster. It's for my kids that are 3 and 6. I'm going to run a jackshaft instead of a TAV, but that's only because I want to mount the motor, and it's going to be too hard to line it up with the sprocket. The jackshaft will allow me to move the sprockets from side to side easily.
I'm guessing that there will be some stuff you can remove from the set up on the bike already. I've worked on a couple bikes like that, and they have a set up that looks a little bit like a TAV with the cover on, but it's not a TAV. There are a couple sprockets that may be able to remove and use on the TAV. Might want to check it out. I know there are a lot of guys on here with an MB165 and MB200 that should be able to chime in. Good luck, and post up some pics of your project.