Hawg Ty tire/stem question. Please help

Hi guys,

A few years back i fixed up my father in laws Hawg Ty minibike. He proceeded to use it once and let it sit along the side of the house to rot :(

He wants to ride it in the fourth of July parade coming up but told me the rear tire has a flat... says it is leaking from the valve stem.
My question is what is the quickest/cheapest fix for this??

These tires are tubeless i am assuming? If so can i just buy a new stem and remove the old one? Does the tire have to be removed from the rim to do that. Is that a difficult proposition or somethIng that someone with a few tools can get done?

Any help or suggestions would be great.

Thanks

The valve stem can be replaced without removing the tire with a little effort. You will need a standard valve stem available at any auto parts store for a .453 hole.

Take the tire and wheel assembly off the bike and use a bench vice to compress the tire as close to the rim as you can get. These tires tend to break down pretty easy. I change my own by myself. Make sure to lube the valve stem when you install it and then lube the tire bead very good before you try to inflate it. I use WD40 on mine.

Nothing to it if you just do it.

Doug