HeadLight Desparately Needed!

Looking for a light EXACTLY like this one, only nice enough to re-chrome; looks like a standard battery powered Delta mini bike light but has a slight "eyebrow" on top front; small black on/off switch on back; this one was originally on a '50s scooter; Any help will be GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!

That chrome one looks more like a teardrop shaped bicycle lite; mine is somewhat flat on the back, similar to ones used on Skat Kittys, I believe...Thanks for the help!

delray

looks like a dixie headlight? are looking for a single post mount or something different.
kind of hard to tell in the pictures, but they do have eyebrow on them. all the pictures i have are at the wrong angle shots to see the eyebrow:doah:

delray

thats different style mounting bracket. never seen anything like that before. does it say delta on it somewhere. most of them that i have seen had the smooth round chrome ring around the headlight.:shrug: also is that a factory headlight of a minibike or bicycle.

Last edited:
Yes, it was on an early '50s motor scooter, belived to be original to the bike; Don't see delta name on the rusty one, that's just what it reminded me of :shrug: