heald documents any interest in scans?

toomanytoys

Haven't been around here for awhile. Top busy with work and in july me and my wife celebrated the birth of our son Cooper

Now to the reason for this. Came across a ton of old heald papers at a flea market. Brochures warranty cards lighting kit instructions and other things. Lots of it is for trikes Haven't went through all of it yet but wanted to see if there was any interest in scans of this stuff.

let me know if you guys want it and I'll work on scanning it.

I have a Heald Super bronc, I'm not super sure of what the original specs are on it really, or even if it is a vt7 or 8. some folks have told me it's a 7 but it has a Tecumseh 8 on it and i'm not 100% sure if it's original. it's nt the type of super bronc that has the expanded forks, they are straight. it's been stripped down and made to run with whatever the previous butcher had to make it run so I don't know what the oem wheel sz were, I do have some of the gears but they didn't come with the frame I have, i got them from other sources but are supposed to be oem bronco parts , I just don't know what year. got any paperwork to help solve this? SANY0120.JPG

Mike, yours is a VT-7. The VT8 and 10s have a bent upper frame over the engine, where the 7s are straight.

I am sure a lot of people here would like to see what you have. I would like to see a VT-7 breakdown if it is in there. I have one for the VT-8-10, but it is not the same.

toomanytoys

Mike, yours is a VT-7. The VT8 and 10s have a bent upper frame over the engine, where the 7s are straight.

I am sure a lot of people here would like to see what you have. I would like to see a VT-7 breakdown if it is in there. I have one for the VT-8-10, but it is not the same.
I believe the only break down I have is for a trike.