Heald Hauler Decals

Help, I'm looking for 2 Heald Hauler decals for a red trike. If none available, does someone have a full-on picture of the decals that I could use to get duplicated? Or point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Ursula

I have an original i can get copied for you. It will be a couple weeks before i get them to the print shop and a couple more for him to get them done. I have no idea as to a price to tell you. I will have 12 made 6 sets. Price will be figured out when i pick them up.

I have an original i can get copied for you. It will be a couple weeks before i get them to the print shop and a couple more for him to get them done. I have no idea as to a price to tell you. I will have 12 made 6 sets. Price will be figured out when i pick them up.
Been about a year since I checked in on this thread. did you ever get Hauler decal sets made up? I don't know if Ursala has sourced some elsewhere, but i'm still in need. should anyone else read this message, I can reproduce transfers on my printer if someone will send me a hi resolution dead on photo. Roger rhrepair@aol.com

Well I can understand not wanting to lose money in the deal. I remember when we spoke by phone, you said the the printer you last used, had a pricey set up charge, & a high minimum order. These days anyone with a home photo printer can get professional results for the price of the ink. In the interest of helping out fellow members, would you be willing to post a good high resolution picture of an original Heald Hauler sticker? your generosity will surely be appreciated by those of us who can print a set of them for our own use. On the Rokonworld collectors' site we post anything that others can use. The good karma comes back many times over. Please be a pal logo.png
, Roger rhrepair@aol.com

Good News. Heald Guru Chatten63 has agreed to sell me the original artwork for the Hauler Decal.
I would be interested in this artwork, I make a lot of replica decals for the mini bike community and would be willing to offer discounted decals for the artwork