Heald Tryke/Super Tryke

I think I might have a few advertisements if that helps? I can post some pics of them tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

Thanks for the information. I have not checked out any of the #'s etc on mine yet but it has what looks to be the original metal gas tank mounted directly on top of the engine,single bucket seat and a tri-pod style roll bar.

Just picked up an SST 16. Any advice on an engine upgrade? Also would like to convert the bench to bucket. Anyone need an original bench seat with brackets?

I have an original frame tube mount seat frame and the roll bar pieces for a bucket seat model I'd sell, I also have the forks which are shorter and wider than bench seat model and it has the stirrups for your feet. All for sale even have a battery box and fenders, wheels etc.
Just picked up an SST 16. Any advice on an engine upgrade? Also would like to convert the bench to bucket. Anyone need an original bench seat with brackets?

Hi Folks
Does any one know what years heald produced the SST with the briggs and Stratton 16 hp opposed twin? This unit has the twin hydraulic disk brakes on the rear diff and a 2 up bench seat, E start same size tires all around. Do I even have the right model #?
Wondering in Wisconsin
Wild Pete

Wait till that master cylinder goes bad and the calipers freeze up, not as cool then but I'm working on mine and once they are sorted out they'll be fine. I found the exact master cylinder NOS at BMI karts and paid through the nose for it. I hope my calipers are buildable, if not I'll have to figure something out. I need mine to stop, it will be my lake transportation when I finally get there. My electric start 13hp Tecumseh looks nearly new and before my brakes started leaking and locking up it ran like a new one.
I wish mine had hydraulic disc brakes the band brakes are worthless