Heald VT-7, VT-8 or VT-10 roller with the small front wheel

Looking for a Heald VT-7, VT-8 or VT-10 roller with large rear wheel and the small front wheel from the factory ..

I live in Grand Rapids Michigan ...

Thanks
Kevin

Last edited:
I saw the one in New Jersey ... only one with the small tire nun none close or in my price range.
There are 2 more in Maryland by another seller. Make sure and enter "Heald Super Bronc" (not just Super Bronc), or you will only get the one in New Jersey.
Michael

Sorry, I hope I'm not breaking the rules in this category....but was thinking...You know SixPac...I didn't even realize there was a difference in the front ends till I tried to put a 22" tire on my VT-8 (and it wouldn't fit...:doah:)...anyway, I went from the original small golf cart looking tire to a new Duro knobby...which I know looks good and all...but dang...it sure doesn't drive and handle as good as that old dry rotted golf cart looking tire did (the one in my avatar pic).

I've considered going back to that original size....smooth as silk...and rode like a road bike on the street, and acted like a plow in 6" deep mud. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...:laugh:

Good luck on your quest, and let us know what you find.

Last edited:
There are 2 more in Maryland by another seller. Make sure and enter "Heald Super Bronc" (not just Super Bronc), or you will only get the one in New Jersey.
Michael
I use different tactics depending on where I'm searching .. with ebay I just use "Heald" and search Highest first, Then "Super Bronc" the same way .. Onecraigs I'll do the same but add "-tryke" or "-hauler" ... Heathkit Hilltoppers are harder to search for as they are sometimes called just "Heath Hilltoppers" or just "Hilltopper" for some reason.

Sorry, I hope I'm not breaking the rules in this category....but was thinking...
Oh my God, Thinking and Rule Breaking!! Do you blow "snot rockets" at inappropriate times too?!? :freakout:

We ride mostly in the woods and such around here.
I had a VT-1012 (big front tire) and it was a lot of bike to maneuver at speed in tight areas.
I then got an Original VT-8 that came with a big back knobby and a small front tire. I found that to be very "flickable".
I still have it but it will stay original.

My plan here is to Hot Rod a VT-7, VT-8 or VT-10 (small wheel) .. I have a NOS Tecumseh H50 Motorsports engine that in stock configuration will put out 9hp and about 7000 RPM.
Couple that with a TAV that will engage at a higher RPM and it should be a fun screaming toy ....
I want a Heald I can alter and not feel bad about it.

... *gonna need better brakes* ...