Heathkit Boonie $300

Very nice looking Boonie.

How is the low speed vs. high speed with the clutch ran straight to the drive wheel?

Are the front forks bent or is it just the picture?

Very nice looking Boonie.

How is the low speed vs. high speed with the clutch ran straight to the drive wheel?

Are the front forks bent or is it just the picture?

It runs and rides good. the forks have a slight bend. Its a long drive for you to pick it up. What kind of shipping would be good for you?

hey josh
hope all is going well.

nice boonie!!!
Could be worse, could be better. But im good. Yeah i wish i had more room right now. I would keep the boonie. But im in a 1 car garage now and i have so much car stuff. Plus a 88 burban, 64 F-85, and a 65 cutlass to work on. :hammer:

In my experience , Using just a clutch to chain on big tire bikes will tend to go through clutches alot faster. (Ask 71 Dodge) I think he went through 4 clutches trying to turn those 22's on his T777 :laugh: Who ever buys this , get a hold of me and I will give you the measurements of the jackshaft. I am sure one of the Metal Gods on here could fab one up.. Hell I would even take a couple extra, because it seems like 90% of the Boonies out there are missing them:shrug:

In my experience , Using just a clutch to chain on big tire bikes will tend to go through clutches alot faster. (Ask 71 Dodge) I think he went through 4 clutches trying to turn those 22's on his T777 :laugh: Who ever buys this , get a hold of me and I will give you the measurements of the jackshaft. I am sure one of the Metal Gods on here could fab one up.. Hell I would even take a couple extra, because it seems like 90% of the Boonies out there are missing them:shrug:
actually its 5 now. the bike ate up another when i got it running... thats why its parked. until i get the right set up

I had an extra jackshaft mount years ago. I sold it though. I guess i should have held onto that one.