Hell on Wheels

Hey fellow OldMiniBikes cast... Hell on Wheels is coming up again, this is usually a pretty fun event, not sure on the race schedule but they usually have a pull start mini bike class it's happening June 1st 2013 starts at noon, Milestone MX park in Riverside Ca. I was asked to post this and since I'm not certain of the details. I would be happy to send you the flyer if you send me a private message with your email address. see ya there! jim

Hey fellow OldMiniBikes cast... Hell on Wheels is coming up again, this is usually a pretty fun event, not sure on the race schedule but they usually have a pull start mini bike class it's happening June 1st 2013 starts at noon, Milestone MX park in Riverside Ca. I was asked to post this and since I'm not certain of the details. I would be happy to send you the flyer if you send me a private message with your email address. see ya there! jim
:clap:

im redoing my baja! she gonna be mean:001_tt2:

Everyone please come out this is like a re union that is fun with all this cool stuff to look at and pin up contest lol be nice if edwin dave and all them came out. you to paul i wanna see you there!:laugh:

im redoing my baja! she gonna be mean:001_tt2:

Everyone please come out this is like a re union that is fun with all this cool stuff to look at and pin up contest lol be nice if edwin dave and all them came out. you to paul i wanna see you there!:laugh:
Edwin has a girlfriend, Dave's on crutches.