Hello again my family

Hi ya'll

I almost thought about posting this in the introductions thread :laugh:

Things are going great although a little hectic.

The day after we moved to Cape Town the boys started school and have settled in nicely.
We are still in the flat at Head Office - it's a really small one bedroom place and does get a little cabin feverish specially now in winter, but it's given us time to look at buying a place we like.

We have an offer in on a small place 3 miles from where I work and close to the sea. Fingers crossed it works then I have a small shop to workout of again. Marlene got work at the airport in the same maintenance field so she's stoked - traffics a bit rough picking up the boys but it will change when we get a house.

I've got a lot on my plate that's why I've been scarce - we have three new online modules to create and in between we're testing boats and giving weekend training. But this was definitely my dream job.
Miss not having a shop, but to keep busy on my off days I have been volunteering at the local ambulance service - good way to get to know the new town - even if its at high speed with sirens going :laugh:

Thanks for the PM Joe reminding me I need to touch base with you all.

I'll check in a bit more regularly now that things are normalizing

Take care ya'll

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Good to have you back around, Great that you and the family are doing well to.

All the best for the Home you have mentioned, I hope you get it.

Hello Daniel : I would expect nothing but good news from a go getter like you. So happy for the family and good luck with the new home. Pictures of the boy's and mom the little one's grow up so fast.
Best to you and yours always
Steve

Wow thanks guys. Glad to see all the names come up again. Really miss being here. But as soon as the dust settles I'll be back.

Dying to build something :thumbsup: