Hello again!!

Hello All here at Oldminibikes.com, I know it has been awhile since anyone has heard from me, as I have been through a lot of personal drama, but so far, with determination, and with quite a few prayers that got answered, I find myself in a much better situation, now, then I was in back in 2009.
I have missed a lot of good stuff here, I see, one of which was the passing of one of our members, Yellowhand, I will greatly miss his input to this organization, and most of his creations were just out of this world!
I have done some serious moving around Ohio, having to store my stuff in storage lockers, then after getting the family home back, I was able to move everything back here, collect a few more pieces, and now I have put the final pieces, ie, laptop, and phone smart enuff to communicate on the internet.
I still have some work to do, to set up my shop, but I hope to complete that in the next few weeks, then I will be showing some of the projects that I am doing, and I will be finally finishing them, testing them, then if I want, I guess I will either sell, or trade, not sure on that yet.
Ok, guys and gals, I'm giving you all fair warning,, I am back, I plan on checking out as many projects as I can, I plan on finishing my projects, and furnishing really good pictures of different stages of my builds and test runs, and I will answer any questions that anyone would ask of me, to the best of my ability, I hope I don' ruffle anyone's feathers, but I will warn everyone, if I think something is stupid, I'll let you know!!
dave dickson