Hello all !

Rowedoo

Hi guys ......This is my first time on this site.....I have never had a mini bike until the other night when i bought one.....Must be my second child hood IMG_1902.JPG

ARCO EZ Rider nice lil bike and have fun with it ! :thumbsup: OH and welcome to the OldMiniBikes .

I'm thinking that might be the original engine for that bike, looks like a HS40 to me . If you can get the numbers off the engine it could also date the bike as to the year model. [MENTION=57686]Rowedoo[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Rowedoo

ARCO EZ Rider nice lil bike and have fun with it ! :thumbsup: OH and welcome to the OldMiniBikes .

I'm thinking that might be the original engine for that bike, looks like a HS40 to me . If you can get the numbers off the engine it could also date the bike as to the year model. [MENTION=57686]Rowedoo[/MENTION]
Yes it is all original .....I'm trying to decide witch way i want to go with it....Resto.....Or resto-mod.....Anyway wife says i cant spend any money on it right now .

Yes it is all original .....I'm trying to decide witch way i want to go with it....Resto.....Or resto-mod.....Anyway wife says i cant spend any money on it right now .
It won't cost much for you to clean it up , scrub it down and maybe a tune up and oil change . Do you have the original chain guard ? If not the OldMiniBikes warehouse sells one for this bike.

If you don't mind me askin .....How central Maine are ya ? .....I'm from Newport .
Just up a bit in Old Town. I just found this place while searching for parts for a boonie rebuild that I want to use around camp. I didn't really need another hobby but I guess the bug bit.

Rowedoo

Just up a bit in Old Town. I just found this place while searching for parts for a boonie rebuild that I want to use around camp. I didn't really need another hobby but I guess the bug bit.
I have some good friends that live in Old Town, The Libby's . I want to get started on this one....I think it is going to be a cool little bike .

I have some good friends that live in Old Town, The Libby's . I want to get started on this one....I think it is going to be a cool little bike .
I used to own the local general store so there isn't many folks I don't know. We have a property on Rt7 so I have to go through Newport quite often. I usually stop in the Trading Post and see what is kicking around for revolvers.Good luck on your build. Today the final package arrived with the materials for the jack shaft assembly so I'll be starting my fabrication very soon. Don't forget to put a pin in the map showing where you live as there is only a few of us in Maine. You'll be the second furthest in the Northeast. WG